Working together, as a team,
supporting each other
Supervisor & Training Manager
The WeightMatters and EmotionMatters Practice are seeking to engage a Supervisor & Training Manager on a part-time basis to supervise and train our team of practitioners.
This Position Will Allow You:
- To be in a management position equivalent to band 8b in the NHS
- Gain invaluable experience in the private sector
- Work within a multidisciplinary team embracing psychotherapy, psychiatry, nutrition and functional medicine
- Access opportunities for paid clinical work
This Role Is Suited To:
- A Chartered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist with supervisory qualifications and psychotherapy background
- A BACP/UKCP accredited psychotherapist with supervisory qualifications and psychology background who is also HCPC registered
- With a minimum of 2 years in conducting clinical supervision and experience in working with eating disorders
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience in facilitating trainings
- Experience in conducting clinical supervision
- Ability to support and supervise therapists from different modalities
- Experience in risk management, safeguarding issues and ethical concerns
- Experience in liaising with external agencies such as GPs or other health professionals
- Experience and/or ability to manage patient care coordination
- Experience and/or ability to facilitate multidisciplinary team meetings
- Proficiency and ability to work independently, on own initiative
- Creativity to contribute ideas and innovations to promote growth and team harmony
- Confidence and aptitude working with technology
- Interest in business development
The Successful Candidate Will Be Offered
- £1000-£1500 with pay review after 6 months
- Between 10 and 15 hours of paid work a week
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday pay and optional company pension
Current Supervisor & Training Manager
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life" and I think the same applies for choosing a work place. Choosing to work at WM was exactly that for me in every aspect. It's a friendly supportive environment that emphasizes personal growth and career development; where you get to connect with, not just meet, so many genuine people.
Please use the booking form at the bottom of this recruitment page to apply, and upload your CV and covering letter.
The application deadline for this vacancy is Friday 7th September 2018.
We look forward to hearing from you.