- The Relationship Between Bulimia and Anxiety
- Weight Loss Counselling
- How is our Gut Microbiome Linked to Weight Gain and Obesity?
- How can nutrition contribute to the treatment of clinical depression?
- Intuitive Eating and Eating Disorder Recovery
- How Does Your Gut Affect Your Health?
- Hormonal Imbalance and Eating Disorders
- The Link Between Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Eating Disorders
- Is there a link between Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Eating Disorders?
Word cloudalcohol anorexia anorexia nervosa appetite changes bariatric surgery behavioural change binge eating BMI body image Breakfast bulimia Calories children depression diabetes diet dietician disordered eating Eating Disorder eating disorders emotional eating Exercise exercise and weight loss fat loss food health Healthy healthy eating healthy weight heart disease lifestyle men and eating disorders mindful eating obesity overeating overweight pregnancy psychology of eating research sugar Type 2 Diabetes weight weight gain Weight Loss wellbeing
- Anorexia Nervosa (25)
- Binge Eating Disorder (11)
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (5)
- Body Image (81)
- Bulimia Nervosa (18)
- Counselling & Psychotherapy (4)
- Dietician (12)
- Disordered Eating (20)
- Eating Disorders (90)
- Emotional Eating (10)
- Malnutrition (3)
- Metabolic Balance (3)
- Nutritional Therapy (10)
- Obesity (100)
- Self-sabotage (5)
- Stress Eating (7)
- Uncategorized (137)
- Weight Loss (84)
- Weight Loss Counselling (23)
- Weight Loss Surgery (7)
- Weight Loss Therapy (2)
Category Archives: Eating Disorders
Is it really for me?You are feeling trapped in your eating disorder and you can’t see…
‘Hearing it spoken aloud, another person who was expressing exactly what I was going through was…
Harriet Frew (Eating and Behavioural Therapist) shares her thoughts You wake up dreaming about last night’s stir-fry;…
Harriet Frew (Eating and Behavioural Therapist) talks about how psychology plays a valuable role in providing…
Helen West (Dietician) shares her top tips for both under-eaters and over-eatersIf you are trying to gain…
How did you become interested in working with clients with eating, weight and body issues?As a woman therapist,…
So it’s January! The beginning of a new, shiny year, providing a clean slate with endless…
Comment:Research may have found a new treatment for anorexia, oxytocin otherwise know as the love hormone….
I have been treating bulimia for nearly 10 years now. I have seen every presentation going….
The Eating Disorders Awareness Week campaign started by the charity Beat in 2013. It aims to raise…