- The Relationship Between Bulimia and Anxiety
- Weight Loss Counselling
- How is our Gut Microbiome Linked to Weight Gain and Obesity?
- How can nutrition contribute to the treatment of clinical depression?
- Intuitive Eating and Eating Disorder Recovery
- How Does Your Gut Affect Your Health?
- Hormonal Imbalance and Eating Disorders
- The Link Between Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Eating Disorders
- Is there a link between Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Eating Disorders?
Word cloudalcohol anorexia anorexia nervosa appetite changes bariatric surgery behavioural change binge eating BMI body image Breakfast bulimia Calories children depression diabetes diet dietician disordered eating Eating Disorder eating disorders emotional eating Exercise exercise and weight loss fat loss food health Healthy healthy eating healthy weight heart disease lifestyle men and eating disorders mindful eating obesity overeating overweight pregnancy psychology of eating research sugar Type 2 Diabetes weight weight gain Weight Loss wellbeing
- Anorexia Nervosa (25)
- Binge Eating Disorder (11)
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (5)
- Body Image (81)
- Bulimia Nervosa (18)
- Counselling & Psychotherapy (4)
- Dietician (12)
- Disordered Eating (20)
- Eating Disorders (90)
- Emotional Eating (10)
- Malnutrition (3)
- Metabolic Balance (3)
- Nutritional Therapy (10)
- Obesity (100)
- Self-sabotage (5)
- Stress Eating (7)
- Uncategorized (137)
- Weight Loss (84)
- Weight Loss Counselling (23)
- Weight Loss Surgery (7)
- Weight Loss Therapy (2)
Category Archives: Disordered Eating
Bulimia Nervosa is an eating disorder characterized by binge eating and compensatory behaviours to control weight…
Do you struggle to lose weight? More and more people struggle with their weight and obesity….
With more and more people experiencing mental health problems, such as depression and anxiety, it is…
What is intuitive eating? Intuitive eating is a method that helps you improve your relationship with…
The word bacteria normally has a negative association. Bacteria has become a generalised term we use…
Hormonal Imbalance and Eating Disorders Hormones are chemical substances in our body that regulate several processes,…
Do you ever feel overwhelmed with a compulsion to just eat? A feeling that is so…
Have you ever been through swings of weight loss, where you feel good and positive about…
Binge eating can mean different things to different people. For some it is a ritual where…