I believe that at Weightmatters we can help you to cut through the mire of confusion and anxiety and to re-establish a natural healthy relationship to food, to ourselves, and to others.
I have worked as a psychotherapist in private practice since 2013. I draw on the richness of psychoanalysis to help us to find together a new understanding of yourself and your troubles, and ultimately to find a new way to relate to food.
Qualifications & Training
- 2016: Risk Workshop
- 2013: Setting up in Private Practice Workshop
- 2013: Assessment Workshop
- 2012: CPD Psychosis in the NHS
- 2012-Present: Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy - The Guild of Psychotherapists
- 2011: Child-centred Counselling Training - ChildLine
- 1997: BSc Computer Science - The University of Nottingham